The hip thrust machine is designed to train the gluteal muscles. Secondary load: hamstrings.
Category: professional strength equipment.
1. Exercise hip thrust.
• Adjustment of the tilt angle of the platform (6 positions).
• Height adjustment of the roller (12 positions).
• Upholstery – special wear-resistant antistatic eco-leather.
• Bushing diameter: 50mm; made with a complex electroplating of nickel and chrome.
• Hooks for elastic bands 3 pcs.
• Automaticaly adjustable back support system.
• Wide feet platform with non-slip aluminum pad.
• The machine is made of a steel profile 40×80 mm, wall thickness 3 mm.
• The frame is powder coated.
Length: 1920 mm
Width: 965 mm
Height: 987 mm
Net weight: 134 kg.
Info about VB 117 Hip Thrust in the Old’s Kool Gym in the Netherlands you will find here.
See the review of the hip thrust machine